Cordless Phone. PSTN Land line Business Home Phone . Connect directly to your Land line and use mobile SIM card at the same time. Best of two worlds.
NOTE: Phones are republished.
Unlocked GTech GTSIMF01 Wireless GSM/PSTN Land line Mobile Wireless Desktop Phone
The GTech GTSIMF01 (Micro Unit) is a revolution in Small Business Telephone Systems. This desktop wireless phones integrates landline phone features and functions, with those of a mobile phone. The GTech GTSIMF01 Micro Unit allows you the best of both worlds, you can make outgoing calls using the mobile (GSM Network), while allowing you the option of using the landline (PSTN) and/or mobile (GSM Network) for incoming calls. The Base unit can connect up to 4 cordless handsets, (Additional cordless handsets can be ordered from us). The addition of cordless handsets allows easy use of this phone allowing use of the phone as an Intercom and walkie talkie. Perfect for Home, Office and Business. Phones are refublished but have all been tested and certified will come with New batteries so you can still enjoy it like a new phone.
The ultimate in Business telephone systems. Comes with the base unit and one extension cordless handsets phone which will use the phone lines from the base unit to make call. You can take the cordless phone from the base unit for up to 500 meters distance in open areas and up to 300 meters in-doors with walls. Both the main phone and the handsets use backup rechargeable batteries.
Ideal for Office, Working Site and Home use. No more waiting for a landline connection. Pop in your SIM card and you have service. It's as simple as that. Better still, you can also plug in your PSTN Land Line (like BT Line) to utilise the phone as a land line and a mobile phone together. You can connect your business phone line or residential phone line to it and receive in-coming calls via your PSTN (Land Line) phone network. You can receive in-coming calls via the land line and mobile SIM card lines but out-going calls can only be made via the mobile SIM card line. The best of both worlds. No need to wait to get lines connected and you can take it with you when you on the go.
Please click this link to download this document
- Save on Call costs Turn Fixed to Mobile calls into Mobile to Mobile calls, thereby in most cases reducing call costs Save on Provisioning and Installation costs
- No need to provision Fixed Lines Easy installation
- No cabling required Save on Re-Location/Expansion costs
- Re-Locating? just pick up and take your phone to your new location
- Add additional business numbers without having to provision new lines
- Already advertised a fixed line number for your business? The Micro Unit allows you to keep your advertised fixed line number, with the added benefits of cheaper outbound mobile (GSM) rates.
- Display 128 x 64 LCD display with backlight Phone Book Stores up to a 100 phone book entries.
- Previous Call History Stores up to a total of 10 Received, 10 Dialled, and 10 Missed calls.
- Ring tones 20 Ring tones (32 Cordless)
- SMS Send and receive text messages. Message capacity Inbox (50 messages), Outbox (50 messages).
- Voice Mail Call Restrict/Call Lock Allows you to prevent misuse by locking your phone.
- Battery Life (When not in charger) Up to 2 hours talk time Up to 48 hours stand-by time Speaker Phone lets you talk on the phone without picking up the receiver and allows more than one person to participate in the conversation.
- Call Divert your calls to voice mail or another number of your choice, when busy or unreachable
- Cordless Handsets Supports up to 4 cordless handsets, Full duplex talkback for both handset to handset and handset to base unit
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 200mm x 175mm x 65mm Weight Less than l.5kg
Mounting Mode: Desktop or Wall Mounted
Input Voltage AC: 220V , 50Hz DC:5V l000mA
Standby Time: 24Hrs Talk Time: 3Hrs
Battery Type: Li-ion Voltage:5V Capacity :1000mAh
Ambient Temperature: -l0°C - 40°C Storage Temperature -20°C - 70°C Relative Humidity 10% - 95%
Working Frequency GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL BUYERS. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
NOTE: This phone is not a 3G phone. It will work with most SIM card networks. In the UK, we only know about 3UK that it will not work with. 3UK SIM cards requires a 3G SIM to work. The Frequency Range is GSM/GPRS: 900/1800/1900MHZ7. Please check your mobile operator's from your country to make sure it will work with your SIM before you buy.
- GTech GTSIMF01 GSM/PSTN Wireless Desktop Phone with 1 handset
- EU 2PIN Power plug, + 3PIN UK travel adapter (UK buyers only)
- New Back up batteries,
- RJ11 cables and Phone Jack
ou can only make outgoing calls using the mobile (GSM Network) but you can receive incoming calls via your landline (PSTN) and/or mobile line (GSM Network). Outgoing calls can only be made via the GSM mobile line.
This phone is unlocked and will work with every GSM network around the world. This phone will not work with 3UK because 3UK SIM card only works with 3G phones.
Instruction manual is only in Italian but with clear pictures of step by step instructions.