Description GSM Gateway Wireless Terminal Landline 900/1800MHZ LCD Screen
DIGITAL GSM GATEWAY TERMINAL
DIGITAL GSM GATEWAY TERMINAL. CONVERT GSM LINE TO LANDLINE. 900/1800MHZ DUAL BAND.
WITH LCD DISPLAY & BACKUP BATTERY
This Digital GSM Gateway by Capetune makes it possible to use devices that will normally require a land line to use a GSM network, for example a land line telephone set or an Alarm system or a PBX system. Great for use in areas with difficult or no land line access. Comes with inbuilt rechargeable battery for uninterrupted power supply and also comes with LCD screen to display functionality.
Steady module and reliable design ensures good performance. Comes with inbuilt rechargeable battery for uninterrupted power supply and to prevent power fluctuation problems. Provides optimized circuit that directly connects the exchange device for extensions. It is compatible with most land line telephones, PBX and Alarm systems and other devices that require a land line to work. With strong signals with external antenna and attractive plastic casing. It is also designed to work with most burglar alarms. All you need is a GSM SIM card. It is simple to use, installation is straight-forward - just plug and play, and more important compatible with most burglar alarms.
This GSM Gateway can function as a mobile phone device. Connect you analogue telephony devices (e.g. Cordless or Desktop Phone / FXO / PBX / VoIP equipment, etc.) to this GSM gateway.
New connections for PBX system always requires huge investment but the GSM gateway provides a cheaper, faster and easier way. By installing the GSM gateway to the PBX system (normally installed with landline connections), you can enhance your PBX system with Landline and Mobile connections options. So, you can choose to make calls to other mobile numbers via the GSM gateway mobile connection to save money.
It provides reversal polarity signal for metering, no noise and clear voice, suitable for wide voltage range. Low power consumption, suitable for all kinds of weather and environment. It has 2 RJ-11 ports (two extensions: line / phone and line (optional), locking PIN / network.
LCD Display shows function details like reception, Date and time, calling details and more. It is also useful with setting up the system.
• Send and receive voice calls
• Send and receive SMS Text message ( Your phone and the distant phone, and all networks must support the SMS feature.)
• Integrate your voicemail
• Connects to a PABX
• Connects to a Security Alarm System..
The key functions of the terminal are list as below:
1 .Multi-function LED/ LCD lights display signal, running state.
2.Can dial the local calls, mobile calls, international calls and special free calls.
3.Built-in watchdog duty circuit, machine any fault will restart.
4.Provide standard communication voltage, support DTMF system
5.Caller ID display time and date, the power supply of battery can
display at the same time on the LCD.
6.Automatic card-locking and net-locking enable
7.Supports modem mode
Main function &Features
1) GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT) with back up (Li-ion) battery.
2) Steady module and reliable design ensures good performance
3) Provides optimized circuit directly connecting the exchange device for extensions
4) Compatible to most telephones, PBX devices;
5) Connect to Alarm systems to realize wireless
alarm(for security use);
6) Strong signals with high gain antenna
7) Attractive plastic casing
8) SIM card supported (1.8V, 3V)
9) DTMF CLIP
10) Provides reversal polarity signal for billing.
11) No noise and clear voice .
12) Suitable for wide voltage range and low
12) Suitable for all kinds of weather and environment
13) RJ-11 ports (two extensions)
14) Locking PIN /Locking Phone.
Key Technical Specifications
1.Networks support: GSM900/ 1800MHz
3G WCDMA(HSPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100MHZ)
GSM 850MHz (Transmits: 824-849MHz, Receives: 869-894MHz)
GSM 900MHz(Transmits: 890-915MHz, Receives: 935-960MHz)
GSM 1800MHz (Transmits: 1710-1785MHz, Receives:1805-1880MHz)
GSM 1900MHz (Transmits: 1850-1910MHz, Receives:1930-1990MHz)
3. Voltage: DC 5V/DC 12V
4.Standby hours: 48 Hours
5.Talking time: 2-6 Hours
6.Charging time: 6 hours
7.Power consumption: Static≤25MA emission≤300MA
8.Peak power consumption: 0.25W/0.5W
9.Receive sensitivity: -104db
10.Antenna amplifying: All directions: 3.0db; Certain/Selection: 12db
1) Air interface standard: GSM 900/1800Mhz phase 2+
2) Frequency ranges:check manual.
3) Channel space: 200kHz
4) User line, bell signal: in line with GB/T15279
5) Max power: 0.25W / 0.5W
a) Immobility: less than 25mAh
b) Transmission: less than 400mAh
7) Sensitivity: -105dB
8) Dial tone frequency: 450MHz (standard)
9) Surrounding temperature: -10? ~ +40?
10) Relative humidity: 45% ~ 90% (without frost)
11) Atmosphere pressure: 86 ~ 106KPa
12) Environment noise: <60dB
13) Antenna amplifying: 3.5dB (omni directional), 12dB (certain direction /
14) AC power: DC 10V - 20V
15) Input: AC100 - 230V, 50 / 60Hz
16) Output: 12V 1.5A
17) Switching type / transformer type AC adapter (optional)
18) Connector of power: China/US/European/British(optional)
19) Dimensions (L x W x H) (average): 185 x 135 x 22mm
a) FWT: 400g
b) Full set with AC adapter, antenna and box: 0.80kg
21) Color: White
22) Connection mode: RJ-11 phone sockets
23) Antenna connection: SMA antenna connection
3 PIN / DC12V
PLEASE READ DETAILS & POLICY BEFORE YOU BUY. No returns
NOTE: Item will be shipped by Royalmail next day delivery guaranteed or DHL next day guaranteed delivery service. Please make sure you want this item before buying. No returns please.
Reviews about GSM Gateway Wireless Terminal Landline 900/1800MHZ LCD Screen
There are no reviews for this product.